Linux issues Red Hat certification for professionals who get training from Linux training institute and BOLT India is one of the best and most professional with trainers who have experience in teaching as well as in working in corporate set up. For the professionals who have to bear the brunt of market a good institute with reputation and environment is a primary requirement.
However we must note down the importance of comfort and aesthetics affecting the learning and its environment.
BOLT India is Air Conditioned with state of art techniques and comfortable furniture and set up. It is very aesthetic and so it is a pleasure to sit there, spend time and learn. Trainers also are good looking and so impart appeal to mind. Trainers are themselves certified and so they know not only how to teach but also how to assist their students on getting the certification. They can also share their experiences regarding how to work and succeed in Corporate set up.
Search our course catalog using the multiple options below.
Trying to find the right course?
Red Hat Certifications:
- RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator)
- RHCE (Red Hat Certified System Engineer)
- RHCVA (Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator)
- RHCSS (Red Hat Certified Security Specialist)
- RHCA (Red Hat Certified Architect)
An RHCSS has the skills to build reliable, scalable, manageable solutions. You’ll be trained to work in mission-critical datacenters using fully supported, open source technologies. To earn your RHCSS, you’ll need to earn three Certificates of Expertise.
RHCE’s interested in more training can enroll in the five Enterprise Architect courses. The RHCA curriculum teaches advanced security, as well as clustering, directory services, virtualization, and more.
To earn your RHCA, you’ll need to earn five Certificates of Expertise.
Recommended training path:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH135) with RHCSA Exam (EX200)
- Red Hat System Administration III (RH254) with RHCE Exam (EX300)